Submit Transcript For SCA Application
In order to complete your SCA application, you must upload a PDF of your current unofficial transcript, no later than Wednesday, February 21 (11:59pm).
To submit the transcript, follow the links below to the appropriate google form for the class you wish to SCA. If you have applied for multiple courses, you will upload your transcript separately to each class.
- An Exploration of Art Materials: The Intersection of Art and Science
- Artificial Intelligence and Deliberative Democracy
- Classical California
- Coastal Resilience: Problems and Solutions to Extreme Weather Challenges on the West Coast
- Discover Monterey Bay through Oceanography, Ecology, and Literature
- Dream It, Build It!
- Learning Theater: From Audience to Critic at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- LGBT History and Culture in the Bay Area
- Mining and the Green Economy
- Needs Finding in Healthcare
- Parks and Peoples: Dilemmas of Protected Area Conservation in East Africa
- Policing and Violence in Latin America: Historical Origins and Contemporary Challenges
- Remix | Reading and Writing DJ Culture
- SoCo Humanities Research Intensive
- Spanish Immersion: Community Stories
- The Cult of Happiness: Pursuing the Good Life in America and China